Experience: 3+ Years
No of Positions: 3
- The Content Manager will be responsible for developing and overseeing the procurement of content as well as planning & execution of paid courses and products in the respective category.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as subject matter experts in the respective category
- Providing excellent content which involves questions and solutions in the respective test preparation category
- Share expertise in planning & execution of courses in the respective category
- Managing a team of in house content developers and freelancers to ensure delivery of top quality content in the form of questions, study material etc.
- Work allocation, quality check and feedback for associated subject experts and of procured content from content developers and freelancers
- Planning & executing creation of paid courses/test series/live classes etc
- On-boarding, Training and Engagement of Freelance Subject Matter Experts for relevant subject.
Desired Skills, Education and Experience:
- In-Depth knowledge and expertise in the related category
- Minimum experience of 3 years as a content creator/subject knowledge expert
- Should have appeared or prepared for the related competitive examination; Having cleared the respective exams preferred
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration: As per the industry standards
At 10pointer, we believe that people learn the most when they prepare together; by helping, challenging and sharing with each other. As a result, community-driven peer to peer learning forms the core of 10Pointer. We are building highly engaged learning communities for the various exams like Banking, SSC, Railways, etc where students can interact, compete and learn from each other collectively. The 10Pointer community would give students access to high-quality study material, quizzes/mock tests and video and live courses to prepare well for the competitive exams.
If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org