15th India-European Union Summit
- Posted By
16th Jul, 2020
- The 15th India-European Union Summit was held through video conferencing.
- The summit aims to strengthen ties between India and European Union.
- India and European Union agreed to boost their ties in the areas of defence, trade and investment. They agreed to launch a dialogue on maritime security.
- The fourteenth India-European Union Summit was held in New Delhi in 2017.
- The Roadmap to 2025 was created during the 15th India-EU Summit. The roadmap does not give rise to any financial commitments and does not create any legally binding rights or obligations.
- European Union is looking forward to India’s Presidency of G20 in 2022.
- India and EU discussed the on-going cooperation under the “Clean Energy and Climate Partnership”.