EOHO Scheme of UK
- Posted By
29th Aug, 2020
- The Eat Out to help out (EOHO) scheme is an economic recovery measure by the UK government.
- It aims to support hospitality businesses as they reopen after COVID-19 lockdown.
- Under the Scheme, government would subsidise meals (food and non-alcoholic drinks only) at restaurants by 50%, from Monday to Wednesday every week, all through August.
- There is no minimum spend and no limit on the number of times customers can avail the offer.
- The whole point of the scheme is to encourage a return to dining in restaurants.
Verifying, please be patient.