Hyderabad International Airport Introduces India’s First Fully Contactless Car Parking
- Posted By
16th Jul, 2020
- The GMR Hyderabad International Airport (GHIAL), introduced India’s first ever fully contactless airport car parking with contact less toll transaction for their passengers and visitors to provide a safe airport amid COVID-19.
- The NETC FAS Tag Car Park is a part of the “One Nation One Tag” – NETC FAS Tag programme of Indian Government.
- The GMR airport introduced the first ever National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) FAS Tag Car Park in India in November 2019.
- The existing NETC FAS Tag Car Parking in collaboration with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), integrating with 10 NETC FAS Tag issuing banks.
- The parking payment is done using the Reloadable Electronic Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tag linked to a prepaid account which enables the automatic deduction of the parking charges.