India to attend 7th Justice Ministers Meet of SCO
- Posted By
14th Oct, 2020
- The ministers during the meet will share the knowledge on creating conducive environment to promote dispute resolution mechanism, forensic activities and other legal services.
- Also, the ministers will discuss action plan of the working groups of experts on legal services and forensic activities. Justice ministers from the member countries of the organisation such as China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, Pakistan are to participate in the meet.
- SCO is a part of India’s policy of “multi alignments”.
- RATS is regional Anti-terror structure of SCO.
- Accessing information and intelligent from RATS will help India learn about non-Pakistan centered Counter Terrorism.
- India aims to reach Central Asia through SCO. Central Asia is an extended neighborhood of India.
- India has enormous potential to enhance ties with these countries in terms of security, investment, economy, connectivity, energy and capacity development.
- As India does not share a common land border with these countries it is highly important for India to use the SCO platform to reach these countries.