“Reading books widen the knowledge base, practicing question sharpen your Ideas”
Before you plan to attempt any competitive exam, individuals need to acquire some core understanding of the examination.
To get you on the right track, we at 10Pointer are conducting an Open Scholarship test.
Features of the Open Test
- Questions are aligned according to UPPSC Exam Pattern.
- Coverage of UPPSC Mains Syllabus 2019.
- Top 10 Students in the test can avail concession of FLAT 50 %.
- All India Ranking will be provided in final result.
- Evaluated copy will be provided with 72 hours.
There will be ONE (1) Test comprising 20 Questions in total.
- 5 Questions from General Studies - I
- 5 Questions from General Studies - II
- 5 Questions from General Studies - III
- 5 Questions from General Studies - IV
- Registration Date: Till 15 Feb 2020.
- Student can send their answer copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarship Test will be held on 16 February (Sunday) 2020.
- Timing: 11:00 am to 05:00 pm
- The total duration of test is 3 hours.
- There will be NO offline test.