Country’s first private train under Bharat Gaurav scheme
- Posted By
17th Jun, 2022
The Indian Railways’ Southern Railway zone began the maiden service of privately-run Bharat Gaurav Trains.
- Route: The Bharat Gaurav Train from Coimbatore North to Sainagar Shirdi with stoppages at Tiruppur, Erode, Salem, Yelahanka, Dharmavaram, Mantralayam Road and Wadi.
- There will be a Doctor on board to attend any emergency.
- There are Private securities engaged along with the Railway Police Force to protect the train from any kind of harm.
- There will be on board electricians and AC Mechanic and Fire and Safety Officers.
- The train is maintained by branded housekeeping service providers who will clean the utility areas on frequent intervals and the caterers are experienced and rich in holding the traditional vegetarian menus.
- The coaches are fitted with high bass-sounding speakers and an on-rail Radio Jockey to keep the passengers entertained during the journey. There will be devotional songs, spiritual stories and live interviews to keep the journey pleasant.
- Completely Toxic-free and Smoke-free
About the Bharat Gaurav Trains
- Indian Railways had launched the operation of theme-based Bharat Gaurav train in the month of November 2021.
- Under this Scheme, theme-based tourist circuit trains, on the lines of the Ramayana Express, can be run either by private or State-owned operators.
- The objective of this theme is to showcase India’s rich cultural heritage and magnificent historical places to the people of India and the world, through Bharat Gaurav Trains.
- This scheme also aims to leverage the core strengths of the professionals of the tourism sector to run theme-based trains to tap the vast tourist potential of India.