E-learning Portal Of Postal Department 'Dak Karmayogi' Launched
- Posted By
Polity & Governance
30th Jun, 2022
The Ministry of Communication launched 'Dak Karmayogi', the e-learning portal of the Department of Posts.
What is Dak Karmayogi?
- 'Dak Karmayogi' portal aims to enhance the competencies of Gramin Dak Sevaks and departmental employees by enabling them to access the uniform standardised content online, or in blended campus mode.
- This, in turn, will enable them to effectively deliver a number of government-to-citizen services, for enhanced customer satisfaction.
- The training videos and quizzes on the portal are available in 12 Indian languages to help postal trainees to access training content in vernacular languages.
- This portal has been developed ‘In-House’ under the vision of ‘Mission Karmayogi’, which was conceptualized with a view to bring efficiency in the actions of all the employees of Government of India and transforming efficiency of bureaucracy with ‘Minimum Government’ and ‘Maximum Governance’.
Ministry of Communications
- The Ministry of Communications is a union ministerial agency under the Government of India responsible for telecommunications and postal service.
- It was carved out of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology in 2016.