EIU’s Index of Cancer Preparedness (ICP) Report
- Posted By
11th Jul, 2020
- The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) has released a report on “Cancer preparedness in Asia-Pacific: Progress towards universal cancer control”.
- India has been ranked eighth with an overall score of 51.6 for cancer preparedness among 10 Asia-Pacific countries.
- The report sponsored by Roche, examined the findings from the EIU’s Index of Cancer Preparedness (ICP) which was created upon the findings of the global ICP (evaluated 28 countries based on 45 separate indicators).
- The 10 Asia-Pacific countries included in this report were — Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Australia grabs the top position with a score of 92.4.