International Boxing Association (AIBA) World Ranking
- Posted By
10th Jul, 2020
- The International Boxing Association (AIBA) has released the world rankings 2020 for women’s and men’s boxing.
- Amit Panghal has been ranked first in the world ranking of men’s elite of 52 kg weight category with a total of 1300 points.
- Manju Rani has got the second place in women’s rankings in 48 kg with 1175 points.
- Panghal took the top spot by overtaking Olympic champion Shakhobidin Zoirov of Uzbekistan.
- Headquarters– Lausanne, Switzerland.