Ministry of Tribal Affairs launched ADI PRASHIKSHAN as part of AzadikaAmritMahotsav. The portal is launched to fulfill the aspiration under the SabkaSaath, SabkaVikas, SabkaVishwas.
About the portal
- ADI PRASHIKSHAN portal developed by the Ministry of Tribal affairs.
- It would act as a Central Repository of all training programs conducted by different institutes.
- It will be the repository for the Tribal Research Institutes (TRIs), different divisions of Ministry, National Society for Education of Tribal Students (NESTS), Centre of Excellence funded by Ministry of Tribal Affairs, and National Tribal Research Institute.
- The portal will help in achieving the welfare of tribal communities.
- The 'AdiPrashikshan Portal' will be interactive and also include feedback in the form of actual experiences of the PRIs in implementation which will also help to improve the program.
- AdiPrashikshan will transform the various ongoing training initiatives under different units of the Ministry like TRIs, CEOs and converge the initiatives for better skill and knowledge building It will also catalyze and improve the processes of conducting training by making it online and accessible to all.
- A unified open platform will give users access to authentic knowledge products.