Air Unique-quality Monitoring (AUM)
- Posted By
Science & Technology
19th Aug, 2020
- The AUM Photonic System is developed under the Clean Air Research Initiative of Department of Science and Technology.
- The system is based on principals of statistical mechanics, laser backscattering, optoelectronics, AI, machine learning and IoT.
- The system identifies, makes classification and quantifies various pollutants present in the air atmosphere.
- It does these three steps simultaneously of the order of less than one part per billion and following the standards of meteorology with high precision and accuracy.
- Karnataka State Pollution Control Board will be operating this system by following the standards of the Central Pollution Control Board of India.