Clean Air Counter
- Posted By
11th Jul, 2020
- Environmental Groups has launched an Online Tool on 9th July 2020
- According to which India’s Capital New Delhi has the most Economic Impact (based on Per Capita) in the World from Air Pollution during the first half of the year 2020.
- To estimate the health impact due to Air Pollution, the Clean Air Counter tool uses models that have been devised under the epidemiological observational study of the Global Burden of Disease (GBD).
- Clean Air Counter Tool has measured Smog Pollution in 28 major cities across the world.
- An estimated 5.8 per cent of New Delhi’s annual GDP was lost due to Air Pollution. Beijing and Mumbai are ranked in 2nd and 3rd Place respectively in terms of annual GDP loss.
Verifying, please be patient.