Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Posted By
Polity & Governance
21st Jul, 2020
- Godhan Nyay Yojana was launched by Chhattisgarh government.
- Under the scheme, government will procure cow dung at Rs 2 per kilogram from livestock owners and use it to prepare organic fertilizers.
- With implementation of this scheme, government aims to give a boost to rural economy and to create employment opportunities in the rural areas.
- Gives boost to organic farming.
- Proper disposal of waste produced by cattle, hence keeps the city and roads clean.
- Repurposing procured cow dung into Vermicomposting and other eco-friendly items.
- Selling vermicomposting at Rs 8/- per kg to the farmers to promote organic farming.
Verifying, please be patient.