- Posted By
13th Jul, 2020
- ADB (Asian development bank) & EAA (Education above all) Foundation Collaborated in $100 million Project to Provide Quality Primary Education for out of school children.
- Initially, 10 nations have been selected for projects namely- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, and Sri Lanka.
- IRDAI Revised Arogya Sanjeevani Policy limit.
- Minimum Insurance limit Rs.50000 & Maximum Insurance limit beyond 5 Lakh.
- MasterCard has announced that it will invest Rs 250 crore(USD 33 million) to support Indian Small and Medium Enterprises(SMEs).
Verifying, please be patient.