Asia’s Largest Solar Power Project
- Posted By
13th Jul, 2020
- Asia’s largest solar power project: Rewa Ultra Mega Solar Power Project in Madhya Pradesh is inaugurated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, through video conferencing.
- The 750 MW ultra-solar power plants spread over 1,590 acres.
- It comprises three solar generating units of 250MW each located on 500 hectare land inside the 1500 hectare solar plant.
- RUMSL has been provided with Rs 138 crore financial assistance by the Centre for the development of the park.
- The Rewa Solar Power project received the World Bank Group President’s Award.
- It was included in the book titled “A Book of Innovation: New Beginnings” released by Prime Minister.