Important highlights of the day
- Posted By
9th Sep, 2020
- The General Assembly of United Nations on 19 December 2019 adopted a resolution to observe the International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies on 07th September every year starting from 2020.
- The Climate and Clean Air Coalition (CCAC) worked with UNEP and the Republic of Korea to advocate for the day in the lead up to the decision.
- First ever International Day of Clean Air for blue skies will be held on September 7th, 2020.
- United Nations General Assembly adopted the resolution to observe International Day of Clean Air for blue skies on December 19, 2019, during its 74th session
- Scuderia AlphaTauri racer Pierre Gasly (France) has won Formula One Italian Grand Prix 2020 held on September 06, 2020.
- Jammu to have First-ever cannabis medicine project.
- WhatsApp has partnered with cyber security think tank Cyber Peace Foundation to spread awareness on cyber safety among students.
- The awareness programme has been launched under “e-Raksha” programme and will be implemented in phases.
- Union Minister of Education has rolled out free mobile app titled ‘EnglishPro’ which has been developed by English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad under University Social Responsibility (USR).