Important highlights of the day
- Posted By
8th Aug, 2020
- Maharashtra Became the First State to Partner with Google India to Provide Learning Tools for Schools.
- Amazing Ayodhya A book by Neena Rai promises to shed light on the history of Ayodhya.
- Padma Shri awardee and prominent cultural historian and exponent of Mewati gharana Mukund Lath passes away at 82
- Exim Bank extends USD 250 million line of credit to Mozambique.
- The Government of India launched the Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS) for the country’s promising junior athletes, with an aim to groom these young talents for medal glory at the 2024 and 2028 Olympics.