Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana
- Posted By
8th Aug, 2020
- Ministry of Agriculture funding start-ups under the innovation and agripreneurship component of Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana in 2020-21.
- A component, Innovation and Agri-entrepreneurship Development programme has been launched under Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana in order to promote innovation and agripreneurship by providing financial support and nurturing
- the incubation ecosystem.
- Agripreneurship Orientation – 2 months duration with a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Seed Stage Funding of R-ABI Incubates – Funding up to Rs. 25 lakhs (85% grant & 15% contribution from the incubate).
- Idea/Pre-Seed Stage Funding of Agripreneurs – Funding up to Rs. 5 lakhs (90% grant and 10% contribution from the incubate).
- The scheme incentivizes States to increase public investment in Agriculture & allied sectors.
- The Cabinet has approved (as on 1st November 2017) for the continuation of the on-going Centrally Sponsored Scheme (State Plans) – Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) as Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana- Remunerative Approaches for Agriculture and Allied Sector Rejuvenation (RKVY-RAFTAAR).
- RKVY-RAFTAAR will continue to be implemented as a Centrally Sponsored Scheme in the ratio of 60: 40 (Government of India and State Share respectively) except in the case of north-eastern and hilly states where the sharing pattern is 90:10. For UTs the grant is 100% as Central share.