Indian Council for Fertilizers and Fertilizer Technology Research
- Posted By
13th Aug, 2020
- Department of Fertilizers formed a separate think tank body called Indian Council for Fertilizers and Fertilizer Technology Research.
- The Council has been registered as society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 on 19th August 2019.
- Its aim is to encourage research and innovation in fertilizer and fertilizer technology.
- It will undertake / promote R&D and research work in the area of fertilizer and fertilizer manufacturing technology, use of raw materials.
- It will promote innovation in products through partnership and collaboration with various research institutions, fertilizer industry and other stakeholders.