- Posted By
7th Jul, 2020
- Odisha government in a high-level meeting held under the Chairmanship of Chief Secretary Asit Tripathy decided to implement a new initiative ‘Sabuja Odisha’
- The initiative will increase green cover through extensive plantations over 1, 30,264 Hectares of land.
- A web-based system will be set up for real-time monitoring and supervision of the programme.
- .District level Committee will be formed under the chairmanship of Collector for successful coordination and implementation of the programme.
- The seedling will be distributed to the people of their choice at Rs 1 per seedling.
- The identified 1,30,264 hectares of land for plantation is nearly two times more than the last year’s plantation within 68,358 hectares.
Verifying, please be patient.