Recently, ‘Sankalp se Siddhi’ was launched by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
About ‘Sankalp se Siddhi’:
- Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation Ltd (TRIFED), under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, launched “Sankalp se Siddhi” - Village & Digital Connect Drive.
- The primary goal of this drive is to activate the Van Dhan Vikas Kendras in these villages.
- Sankalp se Siddhi is a 100-day drive starting April 1st, 2021.
Significance of the initiative
- Enhancing the tribes’ network: It will help in enhancing the Tribes India Network (both physically and online at TribesIndia.com)
- They will recognize tribal artisans and other such groups and promote them as suppliers hence providing them access to larger markets.
- Transformation of the ecosystem: Sankalp Se Siddhi is predicted to assist in the complete transformation of the tribal ecosystem throughout the country.