- Posted By
7th Jul, 2020
- All India Radio (AIR) FM news channel will be broadcasting it’s first-ever news programme in Sanskrit language for 20 minutes duration.
- Sanskrit Saptahiki will be broadcasted every Saturday.
- The news program will have the following components:
- Sukti: This will be the opening segment. It will be in the form of a shloka, a quote from Sanskrit literature will be explained in this segment as a shloka.
- Prasang: A story from Indian epics, history or from the art and culture field of India.
- Saptahiki: Top news of the week
- Sanskrit Darshan: News from the world of Sanskrit
- Gyan Vigyan: An interview with a prominent Sanskrit language literate.
- Ek Bharat- Shreshtha Bharat: Sanskrit to Hindi translation of five commonly used words.
- Anvikshiki: This will be the closing segment in which with focus on India’s culture and tradition, Major historical events of the week will be covered.
Verifying, please be patient.