HALs Light Combat Helicopters deployed at Leh
- Posted By
Science & Technology
15th Aug, 2020
- Two Light Combat Helicopters have been deployed for operations at high altitude Leh sector at short notice to support IAF missions.
- HAL LCH is the lightest attack helicopter in the world designed and developed by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- The LCH has quick deployment prowess to forward locations in extreme temperatures.
- LCH is a potent weapon platform with highly accurate weapons capable of hitting any type of target by day or night.
- LCH can operate in the complete Area of Responsibility (AOR) and altitudes.
- It has capability to carry adequate weapon load at high altitudes under varied conditions.
- Its characteristics make it most suitable for hot and high altitude operations.