Predictive analysis of Public Grievances
- Posted By
Polity & Governance
5th Aug, 2020
- A Tripartite Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between IIT Kanpur, Ministry of Defence (MoD) and Department of Administrative Reforms & Public grievances (DAR & PG).
- M.O.U was signed to develop Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Techniques to conduct exploratory and predictive analysis of Public Grievances received on the web based Centralized Public Grievances Redress &
- Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) pertaining to the MoD.
- The project will help the Ministry of Defence to take corrective measures in time, before a problem becomes large.
- To identify the cause and nature of grievances to bring systematic changes in policies.
- The analysis will help the MoD to determine if more complaints are coming from any specific areas/regions/cities.
- Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances is the custodian of data on the CPGRAMS portal.