What is OXY2?
- Posted By
Science & Technology
5th Aug, 2020
- A health start-up at IIT Madras in joint collaboration with HELYXON has developed a device called OXY2.
- This newly designed device can easily take vitals of an individual such as heart rate, temperature, and oxygen saturation and respiration rate clinically accurate.
- The core technology of OXY2 was validated after doing a year-long multi-centric study at various Chennai-based medical institutions for accuracy and performance with reference to current standards.
- The device which can be powered by the coin celled battery is designed in such a way that it can be reused and recycled.
- The device measures temperature at the armpit and blood oxygen level, and other parameters at the finger itself. The device has a lifetime of over a year.
Verifying, please be patient.