India-Sweden Healthcare Innovation Centre
- Posted By
23rd Aug, 2020
- Recently, Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog and India Sweden Healthcare Innovation Centre are collaborating to promote the disruptive potential of Indian entrepreneurs, and boost the vibrant start-up ecosystem across the country.
- India-Sweden Healthcare Innovation Centre is collaboration between AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Jodhpur and Business Sweden.
- Its aim is to create an ecosystem of open innovation.
- It is built under strategic guidance from India’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Sweden’s Ministry of Health and Social Affairs and Embassy of Sweden in India.
- The Innovation centre has launched its first healthcare innovation challenge to collaborate with partners on the Innovation Centre platform.
- It aims to solve some of the problems in the healthcare delivery landscape of India.