National Recruitment Agency (NRA)
- Posted By
23rd Aug, 2020
- The Union Cabinet has given its approval for creation of National Recruitment Agency (NRA).
- It aims to bring reform in the recruitment process for central government jobs.
- National Recruitment Agency (NRA) will be a multi-agency body that would conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET).
- CET will screen/shortlist candidates for the Group B and C (non-technical) posts.
- NRA will have representatives of Ministry of Railways, Ministry of Finance/Department of Financial Services, the SSC, and RRB & IBPS.
- NRA shall conduct a separate CET each for the three levels of graduate, higher secondary (12th pass) and the matriculate (10th pass) candidates for those non-technical posts.