Israel – UAE Deal
- Posted By
18th Aug, 2020
- Israel-UAE has arrived at an important peace agreement that has the potential to change the geopolitics of West Asia and beyond.
- Under the deal the UAE will establish diplomatic relations with Israel in return for President Binyamin Netanyahu committing to give up a stated plan to annex the West Bank.
- West bank is the main territory of a state that the Palestinians want.
- The UAE becomes the first Gulf Arab country and third Arab nation to recognize Israel after Egypt (in 1979) and Jordan (1994).
- This deal would dramatically bring all Sunni nations in the region in an anti-Iran alliance with Israel.
Verifying, please be patient.