- Posted By
18th Aug, 2020
- Union Tribal Affairs Minister e-launched Swasthya Portal on 17th August, 2020.
- It is a first of its kind Tribal Health & Nutrition Portal: One-stop solution for health & nutrition status of the tribal population of India.
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs in collaboration with Piramal Swasthya, the Centre of Excellence has developed this Tribal Health and Nutrition Portal.
- Swasthya is a one-stop solution presenting all information pertaining to tribal health and nutrition related to Scheduled Tribe people.
- It has a dashboard, knowledge repository, partner segment, Sickle Cell Diseases (SCD) support corner.
- The Portal has research studies, innovations and best practices on tribal community curated from multiple sources related to tribal health and nutrition.
- The Portal will bridge the existing knowledge, drive evidence-based policy making and catalyse a series of actions to overall improvements in the health and nutrition status of Tribals.
Verifying, please be patient.