Country’s first multi-modal logistic park
- Posted By
21st Oct, 2020
- The first-ever multi-modal logistic park will be built in Assam.
- The park will provide direct connectivity to air, road, rail and waterways to the people.
- The multi-modal logistics park will be constructed at an estimated cost of ?694 crore, an official statement said.
- "Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari will virtually lay the foundation stone for the first-ever multi-modal logistic park in Assam tomorrow," the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways said in the statement on Monday.
- It will be developed under the ambitious Bharatmala Pariyojana of the Government of India.