- Posted By
29th Jul, 2020
- The Nagpur Bench of the Bombay High Court directed the civic authorities to submit a comprehensive plan to revive river Nag.
- The Nag River is a river that flows through the city of Nagpur in Maharashtra, India.
- It originates from a lake called Ambazari, near Lava Hills which is located to the west of Nagpur City.
- River Pili is one of the tributaries of River Nag.
- The River is part of the Godavari River Basin.
- The city of Nagpur derives its name from this river.
Verifying, please be patient.